Hi , this attachment is about Cajun Cedar Log Cottages ( Cajun Cedar Log Cottages #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 990 x 743. It's file size is just 126 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Cajun Cedar Log Cottages.
The house frequently has a unique identity. Similarly with cottages or the bungalow are located in the united kingdom. Don't wish to alter the structure of the building is too much, Cajun Cedar Log Cottages patterns contend with classic bungalow.
The cottage was integrated the 18th century and it is currently past renovation's stage. Rather than looking to mimic the style of the pad, Alex Saint decided to construct one more home layout that can lessen the architectural change of the whole hotel and maintain this house's type.
Never questioned an effect, gorgeous! So that you can take care of the identity of a building, Kitchen's developer Alex St Structure adding a kitchen design apart from the main building. The result? Lovely! Yes, a pad located in Chelshire, great britain may be the building under consideration.
CajunCa•jun (kā′jən),USA pronunciation n.
- a member of a group of people with an enduring cultural tradition whose French Catholic ancestors established permanent communities in Louisiana and Maine after being expelled from Acadia in the late 18th century.
- the French dialect of the Cajuns.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Cajuns, esp. those of Louisiana: Cajun cooking.
Cedarce•dar (sē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several Old World, coniferous trees of the genus Cedrus, having wide, spreading branches. Cf. cedar of Lebanon.
- any of various junipers, as the red cedar, Juniperus virginiana, of the cypress family, having reddish-brown bark and dark-blue, berrylike fruit.
- any of various other coniferous trees. Cf. incense cedar, white cedar.
- any of several trees belonging to the genus Cedrela, of the mahogany family, as the Spanish cedar.
- Also called cedarwood. the fragrant wood of any of these trees, used in furniture and as a moth repellent.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.