Howdy there, this picture is about Child's Play - Hexagon Pattern In Mint Green, Pink, Peach & Aqua Throw Pillow (wonderful Aqua Throw Pillows #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 609 x 609. This picture's file size is only 26 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Aqua Throw Pillows.
8 attachments of Child's Play - Hexagon Pattern In Mint Green, Pink, Peach & Aqua Throw Pillow (wonderful Aqua Throw Pillows #4)
For Aqua Throw Pillows features a green spot that will generally be properly used like a playground region that'll be rooted with various kinds of flowers that'll produce a stunning and add aesthetic worth for the house. For your latest home garden decor is regular of two components, back and specifically leading of your home.
In which each component includes a selected region and may be intriguing to have unique features and maximized therefore an attractive backyard, and certainly will be tailored to the requirements of every household. Wildlife is one-part of the Child's Play - Hexagon Pattern In Mint Green, Pink, Peach & Aqua Throw Pillow (wonderful Aqua Throw Pillows #4) that can be made to see-the whole-house seems appealing and more stunning. However, you may still find a lot of people who do not assume toomuch so the appearance of the house looks from your exterior to be less wonderful and beautiful about designing the yard.
To create a house garden decor is contemporary front, there are a few exciting ideas that you could use, so the playground is not merely a green region to position the flowers increase properly, but additionally can provide a price that is functional that is good about the home front. Therefore become an extra importance to the house with naturalness.
Playplay (plā),USA pronunciation n.
- a dramatic composition or piece;
- a dramatic performance, as on the stage.
- exercise or activity for amusement or recreation.
- fun or jest, as opposed to seriousness: I said it merely in play.
- a pun.
- the playing, action, or conduct of a game: The pitcher was replaced in the fourth inning of play.
- the manner or style of playing or of doing something: We admired his fine play throughout the game.
- an act or instance of playing or of doing something: a stupid play that cost us the match.
- one's turn to play: Whose play is it?
- a playing for stakes;
- an attempt to accomplish something, often in a manner showing craft or calculation;
maneuver: They tried to buy up the stock in a takeover play.
- an enterprise or venture;
deal: an oil and drilling play.
- action, conduct, or dealing of a specified kind: fair play; foul play.
- action, activity, or operation: the play of fancy.
- brisk, light, or changing movement or action: a fountain with a leaping play of water.
- elusive change or movement, as of light or colors: the play of a searchlight against the night sky.
- a space in which something, as a part of a mechanism, can move.
- freedom of movement within a space, as of a part of a mechanism.
- freedom for action, or scope for activity: full play of the mind.
- attention in the press or other media;
dissemination as news: The birth of the panda got a big play in the papers.
- an act or instance of being broadcast: The governor's speech got two plays on our local station.
- bring into play, to put into motion;
cause to be introduced: New evidence has been brought into play in this trial.
- in or out of play, in or not in the state of being played during a game: The umpire says the ball was not in play.
- make a play for, [Informal.]
- to try to attract, esp. sexually: He made a play for his friend's girlfriend.
- to attempt to gain by impressing favorably: This ad will make a play for new consumer markets.
- to act the part of (a person or character) in a dramatic performance;
portray: to play Lady Macbeth.
- to perform (a drama, pantomime, etc.) on or as if on the stage.
- to act or sustain (a part) in a dramatic performance or in real life: to play the role of benefactor.
- to act the part or character of in real life: to play the fool; to play God.
- to give performances in, as a theatrical company does: to play the larger cities.
- to engage in (a game, pastime, etc.).
- to contend against in a game.
- to function or perform as (a specified player) in a game or competition: He usually plays left end.
- to employ (a piece of equipment, a player, etc.) in a game: I played my highest card.
- to use as if in playing a game, as for one's own advantage: He played his brothers against each other.
- to stake or wager, as in a game.
- to lay a wager or wagers on (something).
- to represent or imitate, as for recreation or in jest: to play cowboys and Indians.
- to perform on (a musical instrument).
- to perform (music) on an instrument.
- to cause (a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to produce sound or pictures: to play a tape; to play the radio.
- to do or perform: You shouldn't play tricks. Compromise plays an important part in marriage.
- to carry or put into operation;
act upon: to play a hunch.
- to cause to move or change lightly or quickly: to play colored lights on a fountain.
- to operate or cause to operate, esp. continuously or with repeated action: to play a hose on a fire.
- to allow (a hooked fish) to exhaust itself by pulling on the line.
- to display or feature (a news story, photograph, etc.), esp. prominently: Play the flood photos on page one.
- to exploit or trade in (an investment, business opportunity, stock, etc.).
- to exercise or employ oneself in diversion, amusement, or recreation.
- to do something in sport that is not to be taken seriously.
- to amuse oneself;
trifle (often fol. by with).
- to take part or engage in a game.
- to take part in a game for stakes;
- to conduct oneself or act in a specified way: to play fair.
- to act on or as if on the stage;
- to perform on a musical instrument.
- (of an instrument or music) to sound in performance: The strings are playing well this evening.
- (of a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to give forth sound: The radio played all night.
- to be performed or shown: What's playing at the movie theater around the corner?
- to be capable of or suitable for performance, as a television or dramatic script: We hope this scene will play well.
- [Informal.]to be accepted or effective;
fare: How will the senator's proposal play with the public?
- to move freely within a space, as a part of a mechanism.
- to move about lightly or quickly: The water of the fountain played in the air.
- to present the effect of such motion, as light or the changing colors of an iridescent substance: The lights played strangely over the faces of the actors.
- to operate continuously or with repeated action.
- [Informal.]to comply or cooperate: They wanted her to tell them what she knew about the plans, but she refused to play.
- come to play, [Informal.]to be disposed to play or participate in a manner reflecting a determination to win or succeed: We're a small new business, but we came to play.
- play along:
- to cooperate or concur;
- to pretend to cooperate or concur.
- play around, [Informal.]
- to behave in a playful or frivolous manner;
- to be sexually promiscuous.
- to be sexually unfaithful.
- play at:
- to pretend interest in: It's obvious that you're just playing at fishing for my sake.
- to do something without seriousness: He is merely playing at being a student.
- play back, to play (a recording, esp. one newly made): Play it back and let's hear how I sound.
- play ball. See ball 1 (def. 17).
- play both ends against the middle, to maneuver opposing groups in order to benefit oneself.
- play by ear, to play (music or a musical instrument) without printed music, as by memory of what one has heard or by unschooled musical instinct.
- play down, to treat as of little importance;
belittle: He has consistently played down his own part in the successful enterprise.
- played out:
- out of fashion;
hackneyed: New styles in clothing are soon played out in New York.
- used up;
finished: The original tires were played out and had to be replaced.
- play fast and loose, to act in an irresponsible or inconsiderate manner, esp. to employ deception to gain one's ends: to play fast and loose with someone's affections.
- play for time, to prolong something in order to gain an advantage;
forestall an event or decision: Their maneuvering at the conference was obviously calculated to play for time.
- play hardball. See hardball (def. 2).
- play into the hands of, to act in such a way as to give an advantage to (someone, esp. an opponent): If you lose your temper when he insults you, you will be playing right into his hands.Also, play into (someone's) hands.
- play it by ear, to improvise, esp. in a challenging situation when confronted by unknown factors: If you can't come up with a plan, we'll just have to play it by ear.
- play off:
- [Sports.]to play an extra game or round in order to settle a tie.
- [Sports.]to engage in an elimination game or games after the regular season is over in order to determine the champion.
- to set (one person or thing) against another, usually for one's own gain or advantage: The children could usually get what they wanted by playing one parent off against the other.
- play one's cards. See card 1 (def. 17).
- play on or upon, to exploit, as the feelings or weaknesses of another;
take selfish advantage of: She would never think of playing on the good nature of others.
- play out:
- to bring to an end;
- to use up;
exhaust: to play out one's supplies.
- to reel or pay out, as a rope, line, etc.
- play politics. See politics (def. 8).
- play possum. See possum (def. 2).
- play second fiddle. See second fiddle (def. 1).
- play the field. See field (def. 26).
- play the game. See game 1 (def. 18).
- play up, to emphasize the importance of;
highlight or publicize: The schools are playing up their science programs.
- play up to, [Informal.]to attempt to impress in order to gain someone's favor: Students who too obviously play up to their teachers are usually disliked by their classmates.
- play with a full deck. See deck (def. 19).
- play with fire. See fire (def. 27).
- play with oneself, [Informal.]to masturbate.
Hexagonhex•a•gon (hek′sə gon′, -gən),USA pronunciation n.
- a polygon having six angles and six sides.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Mintmint1 (mint),USA pronunciation n.
- any aromatic herb of the genus Mentha, having opposite leaves and small, whorled flowers, as the spearmint and peppermint. Cf. mint family.
- a soft or hard confection, often shaped like a wafer, that is usually flavored with peppermint and often served after lunch or dinner.
- any of various flavored hard candies packaged as a roll of small round wafers.
- made or flavored with mint: mint tea.
Aquaaq•ua (ak′wə, ä′kwə),USA pronunciation n., pl. aq•uae (ak′wē, ä′kwē),USA pronunciation aq•uas, adj.
- [Chiefly Pharm.]
- a liquid.
- a solution, esp. in water.
- a light greenish-blue color.
- having the color aqua.
Throwthrow (thrō),USA pronunciation v., threw, thrown, throw•ing, n.
- to propel or cast in any way, esp. to project or propel from the hand by a sudden forward motion or straightening of the arm and wrist: to throw a ball.
- to hurl or project (a missile), as a gun does.
- to project or cast (light, a shadow, etc.).
- to project (the voice).
- to make it appear that one's voice is coming from a place different from its source, as in ventriloquism.
- to direct or send forth (words, a glance, etc.).
- to put or cause to go or come into some place, position, condition, etc., as if by hurling: to throw someone into prison; to throw a bridge across a river; to throw troops into action.
- to put on, off, or away hastily: to throw a shawl over one's shoulders.
- to move (a lever or the like) in order to activate, turn on, disconnect, etc., an apparatus or mechanism: to throw the switch.
- to connect, engage, disconnect, or disengage by such a procedure: to throw the current.
- to shape on a potter's wheel: to throw a vase.
- to bring to bear or invest: Throw all your energy into your work. The FBI threw every available agent into the case.
- to deliver a blow or punch: He threw a hard left jab to his opponent's chin.
- to cause to fall to the ground, esp. to hurl to the ground, as an opponent in wrestling.
- [Cards.]to play (a card).
- to lose (a game, race, or other contest) intentionally, as for a bribe.
- to cast (dice).
- to make (a cast) at dice: She threw two sixes.
- (of an animal, as a horse) to cause (someone) to fall off;
unseat: The horse threw his rider twice.
- to give or host: They threw a lavish party celebrating his 80th birthday.
- (of domestic animals) to bring forth (young).
- to twist (filaments) without attenuation in the production of yarn or thread.
- to overcome with astonishment or confusion;
amaze, disconcert, or confuse: It was her falsetto voice on top of it all that really threw me.
- to turn on a lathe.
- to cast, fling, or hurl a missile or the like.
- throw away:
- to dispose of;
- to employ wastefully;
- to fail to use;
miss (a chance, opportunity, etc.): He threw away a college education and a professional career.
- throw back:
- to retard the development or advancement of: His illness threw him back a year at school.
- to force into dependence upon or necessary use of.
- to return to;
- to revert to a type found in one's ancestry;
manifest atavism: Her red hair and blue eyes throw back to her great-grandmother.
- throw cold water on. See cold (def. 20).
- throw down the gauntlet or glove. See gauntlet 1 (def. 5).
- throw in, [Informal.]
- to add as a bonus or gratuity: They throw in breakfast with the room.
- to bring into (a discussion, plan, etc.) as an addition;
interject: The president threw in an amusing anecdote to relieve the tension.
- [Cards.]to abandon (a hand).
- throw in the sponge. See sponge (def. 11).
- throw in the towel. See towel (def. 2).
- throw off:
- to free oneself of;
cast aside: to throw off the wet poncho; to throw off the yoke of slavery.
- to escape from or delay, as a pursuer.
- to give off;
- to perform or produce with ease: The entertainer threw off a few songs and jokes to begin the show.
- to confuse;
fluster: Thrown off by jeers, she forgot her lines.
- [Australian Slang.]to criticize or ridicule (usually fol. by at).
- throw oneself at (someone) or at (someone's head), to strive to attract the interest or attention of, esp. in order to win the love or admiration of: Don't expect me to throw myself at you.
- throw oneself into, to engage in with energy or enthusiasm: She threw herself into learning the new routines.
- throw oneself on or upon (someone), to commit oneself to another's mercy, generosity, support, etc.;
trust in: The members of his wife's family have all thrown themselves on him.
- throw out:
- to cast away;
- to bring up for consideration;
propose: The committee threw out a few suggestions.
- to put out of mind;
reject: We can throw out that scheme.
- [Baseball.]to cause to be out by throwing the ball to a fielder, esp. an infielder, in time to prevent a batter or runner from reaching base safely: The shortstop backhanded the ball and threw the batter out at first.
- to eject from a place, esp. forcibly: He started making a disturbance so the bartenders threw him out.
- to expel, as from membership in a club.
- throw out the baby with the bathwater. See bathwater (def. 2).
- throw over, to forsake;
abandon: She threw over her first husband for another man.
- throw the bull. See bull 3 (def. 2).
- throw together:
- to make in a hurried and haphazard manner.
- to cause to associate: Many nationalities have been thrown together in the American melting pot.
- throw up:
- to give up;
- to build hastily.
- to vomit.
- to point out, as an error;
- (of a hawk) to fly suddenly upward.
- an act or instance of throwing or casting;
- the distance to which anything is or may be thrown: a stone's throw.
- a venture or chance: It was his last throw.
- the distance between the center of a crankshaft and the center of the crankpins, equal to one half of the piston stroke.
- the distance between the center of a crankshaft and the center of an eccentric.
- the movement of a reciprocating part in one direction.
- (in a motion-picture theater) the distance between the projector and the screen.
- (in an auditorium or the like) the distance between a loudspeaker and the audience.
- the length of a beam of light: a spotlight with a throw of 500 feet.
- a scarf, boa, shawl, or the like.
- the distance to which a spotlight can be projected.
- the area illuminated by a spotlight.
- a light blanket, as for use when reclining on a sofa;
- a cast of dice.
- the number thrown with a pair of dice.
- [Wrestling.]the act, method, or an instance of throwing an opponent.
- the amount of vertical displacement produced by a fault.
- a throw, [Informal.]each: He ordered four suits at $300 a throw.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.