Bolt Lock Door was uploaded on March 1, 2018 at 3:02 pm. This post is posted under the Door category. Bolt Lock Door is labelled with Bolt Lock Door, Bolt, Lock, Door..
Boltbolt1 (bōlt),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable bar or rod that when slid into a socket fastens a door, gate, etc.
- the part of a lock that is shot from and drawn back into the case, as by the action of the key.
- any of several types of strong fastening rods, pins, or screws, usually threaded to receive a nut.
- a sudden dash, run, flight, or escape.
- a sudden desertion from a meeting, political party, social movement, etc.
- a length of woven goods, esp. as it comes on a roll from the loom.
- a roll of wallpaper.
- [Bookbinding.]the three edges of a folded sheet that must be cut so that the leaves can be opened.
- a rod, bar, or plate that closes the breech of a breechloading rifle, esp. a sliding rod or bar that shoves a cartridge into the firing chamber as it closes the breech.
- a jet of water, molten glass, etc.
- an arrow, esp. a short, heavy one for a crossbow.
- a shaft of lightning;
- a length of timber to be cut into smaller pieces.
- a slice from a log, as a short, round piece of wood used for a chopping block.
- bolt from the blue, a sudden and entirely unforeseen event: His decision to leave college was a bolt from the blue for his parents.Also, bolt out of the blue.
- shoot one's bolt, [Informal.]to make an exhaustive effort or expenditure: The lawyer shot his bolt the first day of the trial and had little to say thereafter.
- to fasten with or as with a bolt.
- to discontinue support of or participation in;
break with: to bolt a political party.
- to shoot or discharge (a missile), as from a crossbow or catapult.
- to utter hastily;
- to swallow (one's food or drink) hurriedly: She bolted her breakfast and ran to school.
- to make (cloth, wallpaper, etc.) into bolts.
- [Fox Hunting.](of hounds) to force (a fox) into the open.
- to make a sudden, swift dash, run, flight, or escape;
spring away suddenly: The rabbit bolted into its burrow.
- to break away, as from one's political party.
- to eat hurriedly or without chewing.
- [Hort.]to produce flowers or seeds prematurely.
- [Archaic.]with sudden meeting or collision;
- bolt upright, stiffly upright;
rigidly straight: The explosive sound caused him to sit bolt upright in his chair.
Locklock1 (lok),USA pronunciation n.
- a device for securing a door, gate, lid, drawer, or the like in position when closed, consisting of a bolt or system of bolts propelled and withdrawn by a mechanism operated by a key, dial, etc.
- a contrivance for fastening or securing something.
- (in a firearm)
- the mechanism that explodes the charge;
- safety (def. 4).
- any device or part for stopping temporarily the motion of a mechanism.
- an enclosed chamber in a canal, dam, etc., with gates at each end, for raising or lowering vessels from one level to another by admitting or releasing water.
- an air lock or decompression chamber.
- complete and unchallenged control;
an unbreakable hold: The congresswoman has a lock on the senatorial nomination.
- someone or something certain of success;
sure thing: He's a lock to win the championship.
- [Wrestling.]any of various holds, esp. a hold secured on the arm, leg, or head: leg lock.
- [Horol.](in an escapement) the overlap between a tooth of an escape wheel and the surface of the pallet locking it.
- a projection or recession in the mating face of a forging die.
- lock, stock, and barrel, completely;
including every part, item, or facet, no matter how small or insignificant: We bought the whole business, lock, stock, and barrel.
- under lock and key, securely locked up: The documents were under lock and key.
- to fasten or secure (a door, window, building, etc.) by the operation of a lock or locks.
- to shut in a place fastened by a lock or locks, as for security or restraint.
- to make fast or immovable by or as if by a lock: He locked the steering wheel on his car.
- to make fast or immovable, as by engaging parts: to lock the wheels of a wagon.
- to join or unite firmly by interlinking or intertwining: to lock arms.
- to hold fast in an embrace: She was locked in his arms.
- to move (a ship) by means of a lock or locks, as in a canal (often fol. by through, in, out, down, or up).
- to furnish with locks, as a canal.
- to become locked: This door locks with a key.
- to become fastened, fixed, or interlocked: gears that lock into place.
- to go or pass by means of a lock or locks, as a vessel.
- to construct locks in waterways.
- lock horns, to come into conflict;
clash: to lock horns with a political opponent.
- lock in:
- to commit unalterably: to lock in the nomination of the party's candidates.
- (of an investor) to be unable or unwilling to sell or shift securities.
- lock off, to enclose (a waterway) with a lock.
- lock on, to track or follow a target or object automatically by radar or other electronic means.
- lock out:
- to keep out by or as if by a lock.
- to subject (employees) to a lockout.
- lock up:
- to imprison for a crime.
- to make (type) immovable in a chase by securing the quoins.
- to fasten or secure with a lock or locks.
- to lock the doors of a house, automobile, etc.
- to fasten or fix firmly, as by engaging parts.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Bolt Lock Door have 9 photos , they are Bolt Lock Door #1 Patio Bolt, Bolt Lock, Window Lock, Round Satin Nickel Bed/Bath Pocket Door Lock, Home Bolt Lock Locking Door Gate Security Safety Guard Buckle, LPSECURITY DC12V With Timer Fail Safe Electric Drop Bolt Lock For Door Access Control Lock Door, Does Not Apply, Asec Garage Door Locking Bolt Pair, Indoor Lock Door Lock Dead Bolt Lock - Buy Dead Bolt Lock,Door Lock,Indoor Lock Product On Alibaba.com, Nice Bolt Lock Door #8 Yale Locks P2PM444CH Door Security Bolt Polished - Chrome Finish, Online Shop DHL Free Shipping Garage Door Hardware Barrel Bolt Lock 304 Stainless Steel Door Bolt Door Latch 125mm Length 200pcs/lot | Aliexpress Mobile. Following are the pictures:
You're the type of who tend spending some time in the home and seldom to be busy? Do not make it being a screen to own plants athome. But, ofcourse, you've to purchase the right seed since it is powerful of choosing a Bolt Lock Door in terms. If you should be the type of who fairly chaotic, greater use of tropical plants for preservation is relatively easy.
Cactus, for instance, simply takes a tiny water in their treatment which means you do not need attention that is an excessive amount of to it. Typically, cacti are sold in measurements that were small to help you choose a tiny pot anyway. Choose a coloring pot that satisfies the overall style concept of the house.
Other plants that you can select are Sansevieria. you must choose a diverse pot due to the size that is Sansevieria that is bigger, although cure is similar to a cactus. Whichever pan you decide on, make an effort to be sure that it has a discharge ditch at the bottom. Old water in a container can lead pot laying places become muddy and rainy, causing the beginning of root rot. If possible, please additionally select Bolt Lock Door which have legs for discharge that is clean.